Saturday, February 5, 2011

Glendale Chocolate Festival

Tonight we set out to go see Daddy at work because he has been working more and I can tell it has been bothering Trey. (its so sad and cute at the same time--he goes over to our courtyard door in the evenings the past week and says Daddy home and shrugs his shoulders up before the 3 of us eat dinner) So to the Chocolate Festival we went since Honey Bears had a booth there this past weekend. I think I consumed 7000 calories in the couple hours we were there--we ate chocolate covered cheesecake, chocolate covered strawberries, mozzarella sticks, chicken tenders, and these potato swirl things that were fried--we NEVER eat that bad!!!!
Trey finishing off the cheesecake on a stick

Mark and his sister Shanel
Making the dessert pizza--Trey picked everything so it looked interesting lol
Trey's finished Chocolate pizza
The swirly potatoes
Trey LOVED being behind the booth and watching the customers lol it was kind of funny to watch him interact with them--Like PaPa like father like son I suppose! (no judging on his Uggs lol it was cold so I let him wear them out as shoes--my brothers are going to kill me when they see these pics)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jac said...

That looks fun! We'll tag along next year. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails