Sunday, February 6, 2011

Vintage Valentine Banner

So I saw these vintage Valentine banners at Pottery Barn the other day and LOVED them but for sure did not love their price--then my friend at Splendidly Imperfect Miss M put vintage valentines up to print on her blog so I printed them knowing I wanted to do something with them--then I saw what another friend did on her blog at Paper Princess Chronicles and knew what I wanted to do!!! Now mine for sure does not even compare to hers because she is AMAZING and I did not want to leave my house to get any supplies lol out of laziness so I used whatever I had. Anyways I think it turned out pretty darn CUTE! It spells out Be Mine in Brachs candy heart boxes.




Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable!!

SplendidlyImperfect said...

I love it!

Shayla Van Hofwegen said...

ok Sis, im expecting a lesson from you on this one! I love it!

Heather-Paper Princess Studios said...

Your banner turned out just fabulous! I love it :) And thanks for your sweet comments friend...:)

Aaron, Kayla & Kolton said...

How do you have the time for this?! You're amazing! So creative!

Related Posts with Thumbnails