Thursday, July 15, 2010

San Diego Day 5

Today we started out our day with a LONG walk on the board walk to the pier. It was soooo nice out! Boston slept the whole way there and back--Trey and I walked in the water on the bay the whole back to the beach house while Mark pushed Boston. Then my cousin Dustin and I went to lunch while the boys all napped. After more playing by the bay we headed over to Sea Port Village to walk around and eat dinner over the water. Then my dad took Trey on the carousel and we went and got ice cream!

He pointed at everything lol from sea gulls to boats to surfers
Running to the end of the pier
He was fascinated at watching the waves on the pier
Dustin & the boys
My cousin Dustin & I
At Sea Port VillageMy dad and I at Sea Port

He literally had just got his cone and went to lick it and the whole scoop fell on the ground-lol & then everybody in line laughed (yes we got him a new one)
The next cone went upside down in a bowl for him...
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails