Friday, July 23, 2010

5 Months

I just think you have the sweetest face ever!!!! I love you so much!!!
At 5 months:
-You have eaten bananas, avocados, and sweet potatoes and I would say sweet potatoes are the favorite!
-You love tummy time
-You are reaching for everything now--I have to watch my dinner plate already :( I don't want you to be able to do this yet
-You are starting to notice when I leave the room
-You LOVE watching Trey and will just smile at him as he plays and does his thing
-You are teething, love chewing on everything and you drench your shirt with slobber while you chew
-You love the bath and the pool
-You hate putting your pajamas on
-So far you still have a quiet demeanor and I don't think you like big crowds like your brother did--it's so funny to see you coming into your own personality
-love playing with all your toys now of course chewing on them is a favorite
-you go to bed around 8:00 and wake up around 6:30 to eat and then go back to bed!!!

Boston you are just such a delight all the time. I love you to pieces and can't get enough of you--now if I could just slow time down...
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails