Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Haircut with Layla

Today Trey & Layla got haircuts together!!! It was so cute to see them side by side with their curly heads of hair! We are so lucky to have Aunt Shamara so close to do hair (especially since the little kid places have no clue how to do mixed hair lol--seriously I have seen some BAD mess ups)we had to share her with Layla!! And it looked like Mama Rachel approved because we already set the next one up :)
Watching a little Fresh Beat Band while Shamara snips away...
Is she not the absolute cutest thing ever??? She doesn't know it yet but she will be my daughter in law--Rachel and I have a prearranged marriage in the works lol!
Doesn't she look cute with kids lol only 2 1/2 months left til my niece is here!!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Rachel Johnson said...

They are too cute!! And thank you for sharing auntie Shamara with us. PS I totally wasn't that worried!! :)

Stillman Family said...

He might like all white girls...just sayin. =) They are SUPER cute though =)

SANTANA said...

Haha such cute pics! I love how you can see Boston's hands ya'll just left him all out the picture lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails