Monday, October 11, 2010

Zane's Camo Party

I was in charge of cupcakes so I attempted to make camo cupcakes--they were delish!!! They looked pretty cool when you bit into them too!
Chelsea & I
We will miss you Zane!

Soooooo tonight we had a really good friend from high school's "goodbye party" because he leaves in 1 week for the army. It was bittersweet for obvious reasons, but he is super excited to start his journey in protecting our country, and for that I can be nothing but grateful!!!!

*Chelsea I know you read this so I am PROMISING you that Mark and I here and will help pick up the slack while Zane is gone! So Mark will be reminding you when to change your oil, rotate your tires, ect.--so quit worrying about that!!!! We will just get you on the same schedule as me lol!!!

A ARMY Wife
Author: Alexandra Benakis
A Army Wife has so much to bear,
She's everything at once, no one could compare,
When God made her, he had perfection in mind,
For nowhere on Earth is another of her kind.

She leads a life not many would choose,
For her job is the hardest in the military to do,
She is courageous and strong, one would say made of steel,
But way deep down is a heart that can feel.

She stands by her husband, so proud and so tall,
And waits many night by the phone for a call,
She's Mommy and Daddy all rolled into one,
She'll never rest easy until her job's done.

She sits all alone and in silence she cries,
Did I do a good job, is my family alright?
But deep in her heart she knows that it's true,
God is right beside her helping her through.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails