Sunday, November 28, 2010

Traditions

This post again is more for our family but if you are into decor you will enjoy too!! I wanted to record the things we do every year at Christmas with pictures. When I grew up my Mom always had a MASSIVE amount of Christmas decor, again let me say MASSIVE, anyways I LOVED it!!!! All my friends always wanted to come to our home around the holidays just to see everything. She had lots of trees, an amazing village, and just stuff everywhere lol!!! So now I have 3 trees and started a village. We have a formal tree, family kid friendly whimsical tree, and my fav the peacock frilly tree!!! I too started a village which my MIL and Mom majorly started and Mark continues to buy 1 piece a year. I do "Christmas in the City" by Dept. 56. This year we are also starting the Elf on the Shelf tradition which I am very excited about! (if you don't know what I am talking about click here) We have not named him yet but we have a list going so I will let you all know lol!
The formal tree--Formal Living/Dining room

The fun whimsical tree--Family Room--this one has colored lights too but you can't tell on here

I LOVE our whimsical stockings--they are the Krinkles line from Dept. 56--still have to get Bos his

And of course the Peacock tree (except for some reason Trey calls it my chicken tree and bocks every time he walks by it lol)--the office/craft room upstairs in balcony window

My village
*A special thanks to ALL the grandparents for helping me with the boys so this was possible lol!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Aaron, Kayla & Kolton said...

I absolutely LOVE your Christmas decorations! So, so beautiful! And your family pictures are great! You and your little bowties...soo cute and creative! :) The cutest little boys ever!

Jac said...

Wow Shannon! Your trees look amazing! You wanna come do mine?

Related Posts with Thumbnails