Saturday, May 8, 2010

All dressed up...

It was so fun to get all dressed up and go out with no kiddos! Thank you GiGi for keeping the boys! I always LOVE going to a wedding where I am the guest and not running it although it kind of made me miss when I was doing like 30 weddings a year--For sure when the economy comes back around and the boys are in school I want to do tons of events again not just pick and choose!! I wish all the best to Kristina & Ben--it was a AMAZING wedding!!!!I'm so lucky I married a guy who LOVES to get dressed up-this can be bad shopping tho when we both want to go to our to our own departments!

Shanel & I
With my mother and sister in law at the ceremony
The BEAUTIFUL new Mrs. Coplin
With Mark at The Phoenician

1 comment:

Kim Abbott said...

You look so great! I love your shoes!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails