Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Maternity Pictures Part 1!

We decided to split up our pictures into 2 days--1 with the boys and 1 with out... Here are the ones with. We decided to do them at a cupcake shop so they would be pretty laid back and fun--good thing too because Boston was borderline a terror to work with lol!!!! Jackie Lindfors of course did them--it only seemed right since she did Trey's and Boston's, and I LOVE her work--I can't wait to see the next set of pics with just Mark & I--way more peaceful lol!!!


I Love how Trey is going to kiss Mark's belly lol





Boston was crying here and Trey consoled him lol
Trey putting a shoe on his belly lol




Boston growling at the cherry






4 comments:

katie ridings said...

OMYGOSH. I love those pink baby shoes :)

Rachel Johnson said...

Great pictures Shannon!! I can't wait to see the pictures of just you and Mark because those 2 cute boys of yours stole the shoot!! PS love the new pink blog....getting ready for baby girl and I looove it!

The Juarez Family said...

Those are my favorite Tiny Toms ever! :) Super cute pics by the way!

jennifer anderson said...

very nice pictures

Related Posts with Thumbnails