Sunday, July 29, 2012

F-O-U-R

I am not exactly sure where last 4 years went, but all I can say is that I am so glad your birthday is on the border for kindergarten so I still have 2 years of you at home lol!!! You are actually quite a big help around the house right now and your attached to Boston at the hip so I hate the thought of changing that. (don't get me wrong we have lots of rough days too lol) Right now you are super excited to move in to the new house, and for "YOUR" baby to come as you like to put it. I think you are going to make such a good brother with having a baby around, and can't wait to see what you do. Another thing you ask to do all the time is go to work with Daddy. You LOVE Honeybears like it's an amusement park. You know the guys in the kitchen's names and love to talking to them like you work there too. If we ask you what you want to do when you grow up you say "make french fries at Honeybears" (hopefully your aspirations get a little higher lol). Hopefully in the next few months we get our normal life back and you can relax a little because I think not having a "home" has really effected you and your schedule. You are for sure a creature of habit, and have a particular way of doing things. I can't wait to experience everything with you this coming year especially because you are actually anticipating the holidays--you don't know how happy that makes my heart lol!!!!!
XOXO
Mommy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails