Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Party

Our playgroup had their annual Halloween Party today-it kind of got off to the wrong start when I got over half way there and realized I forgot their costumes lol and had to turn around, but it ended up fine. We have gone to this every year since Trey was born so it really is so fun to see all the same kids grow up together and now all the siblings. Trey is quite into pirates right now which means Boston also is into pirates--Jake and the Never land Pirates is a HUGE show for us so I was not shocked when this was what Trey wanted to be--so Trey is Captain Hook and Boston is Peter Pan:) Of course I had to make a matching themed dessert to share so I made cupcakes with crocodiles on them from the Peter Pan movie. I LOVE how excited Trey gets with every little thing--he thinks anything I bake is literally the greatest thing in the world and I LOVE it!!! I am not going to lie it was a rough long day and I just did not have the energy to take lots of pictures so here is to hoping I get more on Halloween:)
The whole gang!
My attempt at the crocodile from Peter Pan :)
Its so funny because these 2 stay pretty close together the whole time





Photobucket

2 comments:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Trey's hat is killing me!!! I love how close your boys are.

The Juarez Family said...

Your cupcakes turned out pretty cute! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails