Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Decorating pumpkins with friends

Every year our play group gets together and lets the kids paint/color/put stickers on pumpkins--this year I had 2 little boys who were into it!!! I feel like I have not been able to see them nearly as much as I used to with my wedding schedule and Trey's preschool. I made the same AMAZING Pumpkin Chocolate Chip muffins that I made last year and of course they were a hit!!! The recipe I found here on one of my friends blogs--try them they are so easy and taste wonderful!



Of course they smile for the blurry phone pics lol



Kim & Caden



Photobucket

2 comments:

Jessica Stoker said...

wow look at how big Boston is now...these boys are just growing too fast. So sad we missed it.

SplendidlyImperfect said...

It's crazy how big they all are getting. WOW.

(I can't see the link to the recipe)

Related Posts with Thumbnails