Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Meet Malaysia!

This post is a little late because Malaysia (my sister in law's baby) is already going to be 5 weeks tomorrow, but since she was so tiny at birth the boys could not be around her right away... Today I got to babysit her for a couple hours and Trey was in heaven!!!! He is obsessed with her--asking to hold or feed her every 5 minutes! He is actually very sweet and gentle with her and I LOVE watching him! Boston on the other hand--I don't even let him by her yet lol--she needs to put a few pounds on first! Anyways it was really weird to have a baby in the house--when Trey was Boston's age right now I was 3 weeks away from giving birth--I have no clue how I did that with a 19 month old lol! Even though I got NOTHING done around the house because I held her the ENTIRE time I loved it and had so much fun!
Meeting her for the 1st time after she was born...


Such a good cousin--he actually sat and fed her half the bottle:)

You have to listen closely but in one video he is saying "I love you" and in the other "its ok" lol
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anna said...

I think we might have to line up a professional photo shoot of my 3 grandbabies...

Rachel Johnson said...

She is darling! And Trey is too sweet with her.

Related Posts with Thumbnails