Monday, January 3, 2011

Sleep Over!

So the boys had a slumber party last night--Boston to GiGi's and Trey to MiMi's! From what I was told both boys did AMAZING so I am guessing we will have to do it again soon and let the boys go to the opposite grandparents house lol! I separated them because I thought it would be fun for the boys to get the one on one attention. Mark and I had an amazing date day! We went shopping, saw a movie, went and ate at White Chocolate Grill (which I highly recommend), got in the jucuzzi, stayed at the Westin, & went out to breakfast--it was the most relaxing day I have had in 2 1/2 years lol literally!!!!! So THANK YOU so much for watching them! I thought this was a cute picture though of Trey with his suitcase...

Photobucket

2 comments:

Stillman Family said...

That IS the cutest picture. Love that kid!

Rachel Johnson said...

An overnight date?! How lucky for you two!! Sounds like heaven!

Related Posts with Thumbnails