Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday School

Today was a big day at church for the boys!!! Boston went into the nursery for the 1st time and Trey got moved from the nursery to the 2's & 3's Sunday school class!!! I would have taken a picture of Trey going but the screaming bloody murder and clinging to me would not let that happen lol! They said after 10 minutes he was fine so that's pretty good because church was about 1 hour and 40 minutes today. I thought it was so cute they even send home a verse that we are suppose to go over all month together! I have to admit it was hard for me to put Boston in the nursery--I could not wait to go get him out!!!! I might have to keep him a couple more times with me lol. Then after church we took the boys to Artville for a little bit.


At Artville
Modeling his project from Sunday school before we hung it on the fridge

Photobucket

1 comment:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Can I tell you how much I love that you dress them in matching outfits? It's like cute, multiplied.

Related Posts with Thumbnails