Saturday, May 19, 2012

Surprise Dinner

Hallie already had left when we thought to take a picture
I am still in shock from the {sweet} dinner some of my close friends from high school, and Kristin of course put together last night to celebrate all things PINK and GIRLY! I thought I was meeting 2 friends for dinner just to catch up, and when I got to the table there were 6 waiting, which kind of threw me, and I really did not even get it at first lol, but once I realized what was going on I just could not believe they had done this--it almost made me want to tear up lol, but if you know me you know I am not a crier so I contained myself:) Burp cloths, a blanket, a shirt, bows, diamond ring rattles and the CUTEST dress ever all were in the pretty gift bags that sat at the table. I am still in shock at how lucky I am to have such good friends from high school, and am so happy I have these few pics(we did awful at taking pics) to put in her baby book under the Baby Shower/Celebrations tab, which by the way I don't think they should include in all baby books because do you really have a shower with every kid lol??
So this dress is 1 strap and has the BIGGEST bow ever--which I LOVE!!!
*If you want to see their dresses check them out HERE

1 comment:

Rachel Johnson said...

So sad I missed it :( I really need to find a babysitter!!! Looks like you had a great time

Related Posts with Thumbnails