Friday, March 2, 2012

Swim Lessons

Now that Boston is 2 that means he gets to do swim lessons without me getting in the water with him--which means he is now in the same class as Trey and Layla. Today was his 1st day. Can I just tell you that is was beyond weird for me to sit alone in peace and watch both of them in the window lol instead of chasing Boston around? Well maybe not total peace since Boston screamed 95% of the time yelling "Mommy" lol... At least he still listened as he cried though:)
Before Swim=HAPPY




During lesson=Boston NOT HAPPY, but Trey continued to do well
Recovering from his traumatic morning:)
<span class=

2 comments:

Shayla Van Hofwegen said...

Hey I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award, check out my post on Wegen Tales to find out more info!
www.wegentales.blogspot.com

Rachel Johnson said...

Oh the joys of swim lessons in the beginning! Hopefully the crying will be as short lived as it was for Trey and Layla!

Related Posts with Thumbnails