Thursday, January 5, 2012

Trey Random Entry

1st Day Back to School:
Well I have to say I am shocked we lasted this long, but today {the 1st day of 2nd semester} as I was picking you up from school I was greeted with "Did Trey do a lot of wrestling/football over Christmas Break" ME: as I ever so sweetly look down at you "Ummm yes I suppose he did" TEACHER: "Well he periodically was tackling the other students today" ME: I honestly don't even remember what I responded with but as soon as I got in the car and did my little speech to you--we rode straight to Honeybears {where Daddy then had a talk with you} in silence as I pondered the thought of how many teachers/principles meetings were in my future... Now somehow I have to figure out how to get you to understand when your allowed to tackle--which has been ok whenever your with any Uncles or Aunts for that matter--and when you CAN NOT:)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Rachel Johnson said...

So funny! What a little stinker!

Related Posts with Thumbnails