Saturday, January 7, 2012

Derby Luncheon

Today was the 1st event of a few for my sister in law's upcoming wedding--her bridal shower which happen to be Kentucky Derby themed. It was SO MUCH FUN dressing up and wearing big fun hats--I LOVE a good party:) The atmosphere was perfect--it really is so exciting for me to watch and be a part of their upcoming wedding--Mark's family has been apart of my life now for 10 years so I truly am so excited to watch her and her fiance get married!!!! Here are a few pictures but I honestly didn't take that many so I will have to get some from MIL to show how cute the shower was:)
My sister, Grandma, Mom, & I
My 5 sisters on Mark's side and my Mother in Law
The BRIDE & I
Just the SISTERS
My Sister
My handsome husband sporting Malaysia's (our 5 month old niece)Derby hat lol
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails