Thursday, March 4, 2010

Where did my week go?

I just think Trey looks so old now-its crazy!!!!
*Thanks to my friend Mikel Anne for this picture!! (www.mikelanne.com)

I can not believe that Boston is 9 days old already! So far he has been such a good baby! I am not sure how long I am suppose to wait for his habits to change on me, but as of now he is giving me a 4-5 hour stretch at night which is lovely! He is sleeping in his bassinet--by now Trey was already in my bed or sleeping on me because every time I put him in the bassinet he would cry. He loves his binky which is also really nice because I tried to get Trey to take one and he never would. We have been to the pediatrician three times now--1st at 1 day to do his newborn screen then at 48 hours for a weight check and then this past Monday for his circumcision. (He dropped down to 6 lbs 7 oz but by this past Monday was back up to 6lbs 10oz) We also have seen the midwives 3 times (this is included in the package) so they came to the house twice to check his weight and jaundice and then I had my 1st outing with both boys alone to their office! We all were dressed and on time so I considered it a success. Then yesterday we had his newborn photo shoot which took about 4 hours, and then today a friend of mine came by and took some pics too--needless to say we have been busy around here! The biggest change I see so far from going to a family of 4 is the amount of laundry!!!!! I used to do laundry 2 times a week and now for some reason I do it everyday lol!
Trey is doing good for the most part adjusting--he loves touching Boston but obviously is very rough. He does not seem to mind when I nurse, but he has started pointing his finger at whoever tells him NO and tells them no so we are working on nipping that in the butt. Anyways I LOVE being a family of 4--I know there are tough days ahead with the 2 boys 19 months apart but I wouldn't have it any other way!!!!!

2 comments:

~Miller Family~ said...

I CAN'T wait to see the pictures!!!
The laundry has only gotten worse for me ; ) LOL!!! Okay...not so funny!
Congrats again! They're both soooo handsome!!!

Stillman Family said...

I just love those boys! It was weird to see how big Bubba looked compared to that little peanut! So happy this dtime around things are going SO well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails