Saturday, May 16, 2009

Broke down and got a BALLPIT!



So this is something pre-baby I NEVER in a million years thought I would ever buy--because I just could not fathom the point of a toy that has 300 balls that could be flung all over my house. (It didn't have to have 300 balls but when you are a married to a guy who is still part child you buy the additional 250 ball kit) But when I saw Trey playing in this toy at a friends house and how content he was for so long I thought what the heck!!!! So now I own a rather LARGE ball pit that Trey (and Mark for that matter) does love--but me being the anal obsessive freak that I am carries this toy up and down my stairs so I can "put it away" lol! (honestly it is not nearly as messy as you would think it is)

3 comments:

Jennifer Blattner said...

Sucker!!! HA HA HA! I am sure it's gonna bring him hours of fun though!

The Nolans said...

I love how grown up he looks in that first picture. He is making the transition from baby to little boy!

The Griegers said...

Ball pits are the best! Luckily the kids I nanny for have one so Addison gets her fix over there ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails