Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

 GiGi with her 2 grand-daughters
 Lola's bow shot
 4 Generations
 Uncle Shaw with his nieces
 Melt my heart I love my chunka in her romper lol

 So blessed to have these 3!
 
This line was behind us outside... We made it in the first 200 in the store--we each had a cart and an ad with notes on it lol--we were back in the car and had the boys picked up by 9:45--so not bad at all!!
Thanksgiving was a pretty nice day--Mark started the day off at work (I actually hate that he has never spent a Thanksgiving morning with the kids and I and he never has had my pumpkin pancakes or watched the parade with us lol) after I got the kids all ready we headed to my Mom's. We had our 1st dinner there at 1:00 then we decorated my family tree at my Mom's. Then we had to be at our 2nd dinner at 3:45 for The Smith side. (Yes we were stuffed) Then we left the boys there to watch Christmas movies while we headed to get in line at Toys R Us for Black Friday:) Lola did awesome in the Moby and slept the whole time, and we made out like bandits saving TONS!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails