Sunday, April 22, 2012

Our New {Home}

The Boys on our lot!
We FINALLY bought a house or are in the middle of building one I should say!!!! I can not even express to you how happy I am to just have a timeline of when I can move in and know what the house looks like!! We are scheduled to close and get the keys for August 23 which puts us about 1 month before the baby is due or 1 week if she is like her brothers and comes 3 weeks early:) Of course this whole time we never looked at new builds because I swore I didn't want to build again lol I wanted to move into a established neighborhood so never say never I suppose. Anyways I am so excited to go to the design center which we do this week, and to watch our house we built up from dirt--the boys will love that!!! Did I mention that we got to pick the colors for the outside of the house today and my door will be RED--Love that!!!

1 comment:

Rachel Johnson said...

So happy for you guys! I know you will feel so much better having the house situation done before little miss is here! Can't wait to see how it comes together

Related Posts with Thumbnails