Saturday, July 11, 2009

Park City Utah

We went to Utah this past weekend for my cousins wedding in Park City! It was so much fun and nice to get out of the heat! Everything was perfect til we got to the airport to come home and our flight was 4 and half hours delayed, but Trey was perfect sleeping thru the layover and on to the plane and into his crib!
Some of my cousins at the rehearsal dinner
The boys waiting to board the gondola
We had to ride these gondolas to get up to where the wedding was--FREAKY!
in the gondola
waiting for the ceremony to start
Matt and the newest member of our family TORI!!!
Cousins-Austin, me, Dustin
Shayla and me
Trey loved playing on the bellmans rack
Such good uncles playing while we wait for our plane!

3 comments:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

I would have cried in that gondola all the way across. HOLY CRAP!!!

Jessica Stoker said...

I love Park City. It is so beautiful and must be nice in the summer. I have only been in the winter. Looks like it was a beautiful wedding.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun!! I like the new background and header...makes me think time for me to change too! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails