Friday, February 13, 2009

Sniffles & Sneezes...


Aunt Santana giving you your breathing treatment!
Well this week we have stayed home everyday because you have been sick. Now I thought it was just a cold because you had a cough and runny nose but that was it--you were still a happy boy all day and never had a fever! (night time was another story) Anyways I decided to take you into the doctor today just because it was Friday and I didn't want to end up in the ER over the weekend if you were not getting better--it's a GOOD thing we went because you were sicker than you let on--Bronchiolitus and RSV . I felt awful I didn't take you in sooner, but was just thanking God that you passed your oxygen test and we could go home and do breathing treatments instead of admitting you to the hospital. So they sent us home with a breathing machine and a cute little mask that looks like a rhino and we do a breathing treatment every 4 hours for 20 minutes! Now we have not even been home for an hour and you already started getting visitors!!! As you all read this please say a little prayer that Trey's airways continue to open up and his breathing gets better!

3 comments:

Stillman Family said...

Our poor little Bubba! We love you.

The Nolans said...

What a sad little man. That really does break my heart. I was not prepared for the emotions and the worry that these little guys brought us. I know I should have been, but I think I surprised myself.

The Fraley Family said...

Poor guy! Yes there is hope with sleeping through the night. Braydens problem was he wasnt getting enough food during the day. He would only have 4, 5 oz bottles a day instead of 6 oz. So we cut a bigger hole in his bottle and he takes all 6, sometimes 7! He just didnt like working so hard or got bored with his bottle cause it was too slow. I need to see you guys. Trey is so cute :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails