Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patricks Day

Obviously St. Patrick's Day is a big deal around here--who doesn't LOVE corned beef & cabbage, wearing green, and a good green cocktail lol? Mark had no clue what he was getting into when it came to this holiday when we started dating lol! I had a little wedding setup Saturday so I rushed home just as the boys were getting into bed, and hopped next to them still in my dress with Lola nursing lol and read The Night Before St. Patrick's Day lol to start off the festivities lol!!! Then the next day I made little mini stacks of green pancakes topped with whip cream and Lucky Charms served with GREEN milk and a shamrock straw! The boys LOVED it--who am I kidding I loved it too:) Then the boys went on a mini hunt to find what treat the leprechaun had left them--green rock candy under their pillows. For dinner we went over to my Mom's house for her annual Corned Beef and Cabbage dinner--which was AMAZING, and is also my favorite meal of the year! All the festivities were super fun, and of course I LOVED dressing the kids up in green, and making Lola's shamrock bow--her biggest bow to date!




 Mark making some AMAZING Beeramisu for dessert

*Do you see what I deal with to try and get a picture lol?






Great Grandma and the girls



1 comment:

Rachel Johnson said...

So jealous you got to have yummy corned beef and cabbage!! I want to join your family.

Related Posts with Thumbnails