Tuesday, December 4, 2012

T-H-R-E-E Months

Lola your 3 freaking months old already!!! I am seriously thinking I will shed real tears when you turn 1!!! Grandma informed me you need to be in 3-6 month PJ's now, and I just don't think I am ready to do that lol. As much as I LOVE LOVE LOVE watching you get big and smile and interact my tiny infant is going away, which I am not ready to have happen yet. Your sleeping amazing, and you wake up talking every morning. You have a lot to say too when you get going too. You love watching your brothers run around, and get so excited kicking your legs like you want to get down and join them. Your starting to hold toys to your mouth to suck on along with your hand which is also a favorite to suck on. You don't like laying back you try to pull yourself up to sit up to see everything. You are seriously the biggest JOY in our lives and we love you so much!!!!









2 comments:

katie ridings said...

look at her growing!! what a sweetie!! & I love oyur baking aprons that looks like so much fun!!

Renae said...

TuTu Cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails