Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bubbles & Bedrest...


The cutest little buns ever!

Sooo as of yesterday it is bed rest for me so Boston will stay put!!! I had a feeling this was coming--I told Mark last Thursday after grocery shopping that I think the baby dropped. I think he probably thought I was over reacting, but sure enough at the appointment they confirmed he was ALL the way dropped and they could feel his head. I was also 70% effaced and 2 1/2 cm. dilated. (This is a little much for 33 weeks) This would explain my urge to walk like a penguin-lol-but I refuse to be that waddling pregnant person--in public at least-lol. We need to get to Feb. 12 so until then I have helpers seeing to it that I do NOTHING everyday-lol-funny now but I am not this kind of person so I would imagine by the end I am going to want pull all my hair out and just be alone in my house doing everyday things. I am extremely grateful I have so many people around me that care enough to do this, and I just have to keep thinking it is helping do something important otherwise I would completely lose my mind! I am so happy that I took my maternity pictures the day before my appointment-I would have been so sad if I didn't get to do them! I can not wait to see them!!!
Note to Boston: I think since I am going to be bored out of my mind for 17 days a nice, quick, swift delivery should be my reward-hahaha!

4 comments:

the Miller Family said...

Praying for you and Boston!!! Can't wait to see the prego photos!!!

Stillman Family said...

For your sake...AND MINE...I hope that he does come quick!!

The Griegers said...

I can't wait to see your preggo pictures! The ones with Trey were awesome :D

The Smith Family said...

Shannon, you should blog your thoughts/feelings everyday... since you won't be able to do much else, it will be something to look back on.

Related Posts with Thumbnails