Sunday, September 27, 2009

Packing with Trey...

We are moving!!!! (for those of you that didn't know) We could not be happier to leave The Copa (sorry all our Copa friends we will visit)! I know we practically went up to normal town everyday anyway, but I am THRILLED to move to Chandler!!!!! I dont know what I am going to do with myself being so close to Target-lol!!!! As for our house in Maricopa its a very LONG story and it is tied up in litigation so we are lucky that way so even though that whole ordeal is not done we decided to find a home and get settled before the holidays and then the baby!!!!! So far all is good and we should be moving in mid October but I know things can change in a second! Of course packing with Trey is interesting...
thinking the boxes are tunnels...
shaking my bubble wrap all over

playing in the empty cabinets

3 comments:

top knot extensions said...

CONGRATS!!! Moving is a disaster !!! But good luck!!! I am excited for you to be closer maybe you can take more sewing classes!!!

Jonie Jipping said...

I'm excited for you! Everyone is leaving! Not that I blame them. I can't wait to visit you and the babies in the new house. Please keep in touch. I'll see you at the baby showersss I hope. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, i didn't know!! just one sign it's been way too long since we talked! that is really exciting ... whereabouts in chandler? by me, by chance? that would be AWESOME!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails