Saturday, December 24, 2011

Twas the night before Christmas...

Today we did our normal Christmas get together with The Smith side and attended Christmas Eve church service (which is my favorite service out of the whole year when it is candle light) I love how our church has the kids actually come into service not go to class. We possibly have the biggest family every year at the service lol. From church we headed to our annual secret gift exchange and to do stockings with the boys from MiMi & PaPa. After tons of laughing we headed home to put the boys to bed--which ended with putting cookies & milk out for Santa, and of course some Reindeer food--this was the 1st year we have done that so it was very fun! Then the elves got to work{wink}

Christmas Eve started out with some Reindeer Pancakes... They were so easy and so cute--got the idea from HERE.




Then the boys and I hung out and watched Santa Paws and The Polar Express while we waited for Daddy to come home before church. We also made our reindeer food to sprinkle over the lawn tonight and Jesus' birthday cake for tomorrow. {By the way I got a SUPER CUTE FREE printable for the reindeer food from Anders Ruff}

Before Christmas Eve church

In front of the tree at church



Somebody is OBSESSED with this baby girl--Mark steals her from me every time I have her!

Stockings from Mimi & Papa


I LOVE her too:)


Trey had her laughing
Reindeer Food Time







The unwrapped gifts are from Santa
Until tomorrow...


***I know these "magical" years are going to fly by so Trey & Boston we just want you to know how much we LOVE doing all these special things for you guys--I don't ever want it to end!!!! XOXO

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails