Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day Weekend

Like any holiday with our families we had a jam packed weekend!! For Father's Day we went to church and then to True Food for lunch with my dad and then to Oregano's for my father-in-law. By the time we got home it was already almost 6 so we took a family swim and then put the boys to bed!!! Even though Mark didn't have a "meal" for him I did bring him his coffee to him in bed and made muffins for breakfast--Happy Father's Day babe--we LOVE you so much and I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband who is so hands on with the kiddos!!!
After church-this is the 1st Sunday Trey did NOT cry when we put him in the nursery-woohoo!!
At Oregano's
This is what I made for my father in law for Fathers Day and I LOVE it!! It has a picture of Mark, and our boys all dressed up as cowboys for the Honeybears in Tempe...
Trey in the midst of saying "cheese" for the pic
Playing with his dough at PaPa's dinner
Boston's 1st Swim on Father's Day

These were actually Saturday but somehow they got switched...
First we had my sister's birthday dinner at Culinary Dropout on Saturday...
Hitching a ride form Uncle Arie
Trey loves his Aunt Shayla!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
This is what Boston did the entire dinner-lovely!!!
At Shayla's birthday dinner
Poppie with the boys
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails